1. Every music project is unique. The first step in the process is to contact me via email or phone to discuss your project requirements and pricing options. I can assure you that pricing is very flexible and affordable based on your needs.
- $125 per song (less than 5 minutes in length)
- Packgage deals are available for multiple songs.
2. The second step is to email a .wav file (preferred) or .mp3 (without bass) of your track to email@example.com with a description of the feel you are trying to achieve on the song. A large file transfer service such as dropbox, wetransfer, or dropsend may be utilized. If possible, please provide examples of the type of bassline, tones, or effects you are going for. It is highly recommended that your track is recorded with a click/metronome with the accurate tempo/BPM depicted in the email to make the process easier. In addition, a chord chart would be helpful to facilitate the process. Please use a simple and clear format (Verse: Dmin/G maj, Chorus: Amin7 etc). An example of a chord sheet can be downloaded by clicking HERE. Learning by ear will require additional time to write and record a bassline.
3. I will record a bassline on your .wav or .mp3 from my home recording studio and return it to you as one file within 7 days for your review. If you are not pleased with the results, feel free to email me with any comments/corrections and I will do my best to satisfy your requirements.
4. If you are pleased with the results, full-payment will be required at this phase. Paypal is the only accepted form of payment. Paypal payments: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Once payment is received, I will then send the final recorded bass in a .wav file for you to use at your discretion.
*Feel free to call or email with questions at any time. Clear communication is essential to the success of any project.